Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog One



I made the cats for this Mary E. chair, I think, 20 years ago.  The chair feels like porcelain and is a smige smaller than 1/12th scale.  So, I am going to add bun feet to it. 
While rummaging through my art room I found this display box.  It is probably 30 years old and has a stain and poly on it.
So, now I am sanding all the pieces.  I am doing this on the back porch while there is a cool breeze.  This project sould not take long as there is no electricity-I might change my mind-who knows.  I hope to finish sanding tomorrow and glueing Wed.
Thanks, Kate

4 comments:

  1. I love the Treasure view just saw one on Ebay sold!! bummer this is a very cute project. Nice blog! The chair is too cute how did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland Kate! I look forward to reading along! I love that Treasure view and I'm always keeping my eye out for one! I can't wait to see how you do it up! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ME in any scale so will look forward to your progress. Cute cates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments. Hope it goes quickly.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete