Friday, March 25, 2011

Get it together-Day 1

For those of you who like the Treasure View kit-I woul like to let you know I HATE it.  There are NO groves to fit pieces in, so you have to depend on luck to make sure it is right.  There is a piece under the pot box, in the back, I am just hoping stayed in one piece.

On to a more positive note-I am working in our work room we built last summer (thanks Steve).  It has an attic fan and and a/c.  I can spread all out, then shut the door and leave it.  The table I am using has another leaf, so I can even build bigger.  Which I will when I start on the oriental themed house.  I hope to finish putting together the Treasure View kit this afternoon.

bye friends,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Please let us know when you have new posts.

    ReplyDelete